Monday, February 8, 2010

Zen Prosperity

It’s better to be a good person with wealth than a good person that’s broke. Being broke doesn’t help anybody. To be blunt, being broke pretty much sucks.

As for saving the world, I’ll work with the wonderful wisdom of Mohandas Gandhi. I’ll be the change I wish to see in the world. I take action steps every day to improve my wealth. To clarify, wealth to me includes money, friends, happiness, and health. All the stuff that makes the life experience more enjoyable. Money all by itself is only a piece of the total package. As in all things, it's about balance.

Positive affirmations and other power-of-positive-thinking techniques work to keep me inspired. I am aware, however, that without taking action steps, all the positive affirmations in the world won’t help.

Every day I ask myself: What can I do today to best accomplish my goals? Then I listen and take my own advice.

Taking responsibility for your own well-being is the best thing you can do for yourself.

The question for you today is: What are your feelings about the quote, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment