Friday, April 30, 2010

Zen, Positive Thinking and The Life Experience

I'm in life for the experience. Whether my judgements (which are silly and unnecessary) enjoy something or not, I'm still living and experiencing and feeling blessed for every moment I have on this beautiful planet.

When people complain,I sympathize with them, laugh, and then say, "Life's a ride; lots of loops, whirls, ups and downs, but at least you haven't been kicked off the ride yet."

It's about keeping your thoughts moving in a way that feels good and then taking positive action steps in that direction. Positive thoughts become positive things.

I hope today is the best day of your life.

The question for today is: What is one action step you can take today to move your life in the direction you want?

Thanks for commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment